Over the years people have been known to flirt with the opposite sex, with the idea of engaging in a relationship with another person. Flirting can involve non-verbal signs, such as exchanging glances, hand-touching, hair-touching, or verbal signs, such as chatting, giving flattering comments, and exchanging telephone numbers in order to initiate further contact.
Find out which flirting style fits you best and even your current relationship.
Some of the following tips may be useful for flirting with a woman.
• Be playful and have fun in a conversation with the woman in a fun, instead of sounding as too strong and risking the chances of scaring her.
• Be confident, and modulate your tone effectively without being nervous or insecure.
• Don’t bore her with questions that sound as if she is attending an interview nor should you feel as if you are getting interviewed!
• Don’t worry too much about what she was thinking of trying to impress her.
• Look out for opportunities how to tease her about things she said or did. Ensure you do these things in a fun sort of way instead of sounding too mean.
• You need not be afraid to touch her gently as you converse with her. Take small chances to touch her elbows or put your hand on her lower back as you walk with her.
• Hold eye contact and reward her with a smile when she said something funny or nice.
• Try telling short but entertaining stories that can elicit an emotional reaction out of her.
• Depending on your progress, escalate the conversation, and move towards a more sexual vibe. Do not be in a hurry to reach there.
The following points should also be kept in mind
• At some point while flirting it is necessary to make some sort of statement of intent so she is well aware that this is not just a “friendly” conversation.
• If possible, give her a nickname you can call-back throughout the interaction to create an “inside joke” between the two of you.
Every time you flirt with a woman you should keep those particular points in mind. These points come in handy when you’re still learning how to flirt with women. As you get used to it, these steps will come to you naturally.
This will help you to stay on course instead of going off track and landing yourself in the friend zone, or possibly creeping her out.
Bear in mind that a woman quickly places you into one of four potential roles: lover, friend, boyfriend, or creep, when you meet her initially. It is always best to be viewed as a potential lover.
For more tips on relationships click the links below: