Men love lots of things about women: their smile, bodies, feminine features and grace, their personality, the way they dress, their hair, the smoothness of their skin, and many, many more things…
As much as these are all great attributes that make us uniquely feminine…there is one thing that women often overlook and sometimes even fear, and is the very thing that will attract and keep the best men interested.
The best men; men who are ready for love and commitment look for a certain trait in a woman. Of course, not all men are exactly the same, since we all have different personalities and desires, but there is one specific characteristic that the best men have in common that gets the relationship-ready man, hooked.
A man who’s ready to commit to a healthy loving relationship is a man who knows who he is, he’s confident and astute and he’s not scared of his feelings, and these are exactly the character traits he values in a woman.
So, no matter how different a man’s taste in women is compared to another, and no matter if he’s English, Irish, American, Australian, Canadian, German, or Chinese – they all love…
… A SASSY WOMAN!
A man who’s insecure, controlling, unsure of himself, narcissistic and lacks self-worth may be scared of a woman like this. That’s okay. Because the type of man who’s ready to hold you and stand by you through thick and thin will love it.
So why do the best men love a sassy woman?
Because a healthy man loves a woman who makes him a better man. A healthy man respects a woman who has healthy boundaries. A healthy man will find your confidence and clarity a turn-on.
He will go crazy for this side of you.
But here’s the bad news, which is actually not news at all: a lot of women are afraid of letting their sassy side shine through. Insecurity is one major reason for this fear, another is the fear of being “too much” or being difficult, or they pay too much attention to the outside, to their appearance.
Now, overcoming your insecurities takes time but it’s time well spent. Just remember you are attractive just the way you are, you are smart, beautiful and you deserve the best man. Believe it because it is the truth.
How about paying too much attention to appearances? That’s a very common mistake because we all naturally want to look our best for our current or future partner, right? Yet, this perfect appearance we spend so much time and effort pursuing is not the most important thing. What’s underneath this appearance is what really matters.
You know why? Because the glossy, perfect-looking girls are not taken seriously unless there is some substance under the so-called “perfect look”.
The problem is that we often mask our insecurities by trying to look perfect. We forget that the source of sexiness is inside us, not in the makeup kit or the closet. Your personality and your sassy and savvy character traits, make you truly sexy and magnetic.
So how do you cultivate your sassiness? How do you shake off this wrong assumption that looking impeccably sexy is the same as being sassy? I’ll start by telling you what sassiness is and is not.
- Sassiness comes from the heart – The sassy woman is fearless and stands tall. She is grounded and heartfelt. She may be small in stature or tall, either way, she is noticed by all. She has spunk and a passionate edge.
- A sassy woman will attract men and scare men – A sassy woman attracts men like honey to a bee. Yet she can also repel men just as fast. It’s not because they don’t like the sassiness, in fact, it’s quite the opposite. A sassy woman will rattle the core of a man and only the best men are ready for her. At times she will feel confused and wonder what happened, why did he disappear? Well, what happened is that she scared some insecure guy that wasn’t ready for her. She needs to remain strong and sure of herself because the men left standing are just as spectacular as her.
- She is beautifully bold – A sassy woman is direct without being aggressive or demanding. She is not bitchy, though she will at times tell you how she sees something, even when it may be hard to hear. She will be tasteful in her approach and delicate when needed. Personality alone does not define sassiness. You might be somewhat demure or introverted, or you might be an outgoing social butterfly, this does not determine your sassiness. Your authenticity and delivery do. Bitchy women are not sassy, they are mean and largely insecure. You can be cheeky and witty, just do it in an empowering way – this is sassy.
Now, here are some tips to cultivate this important quality. It’s really not hard and it’s GOOD for you!
- The Past Is The Past – Dwelling past mistakes in your romantic life, or even other parts of your life, holds you back, fuels your insecurities, and takes away from your core essence. You can’t let your sassiness bloom when you allow the past to eat away at you, when you doubt yourself, or when you don’t believe that you deserve a loving and connected relationship.
A sassy woman wouldn’t settle for some mediocre compromise, nor does she give into unhealthy ways of thinking or let her past define her. When you make peace with your past and realize that you too are deserving of the best that life can give, you organically ignite your sassiness, you’re able to dance and play with life. And hey, there is no such thing as mistakes anyway, so make your past and the “mistakes” work for you, not against you.
- Celebrate Your Body – Feeling comfortable in your own body is a major feature of the sassy woman. I’m sure you’ve seen such women who, regardless of their size or shape, just radiate happiness and the feeling that they are comfortable just as they are. They look really sexy, have you noticed? A sassy woman embraces her full self and also looks after it – she treats her body with love and kindness and a good dose of appreciation and honesty.
- Honor YOU – It all boils down to this, after all. Look after your body and your mind alike. Stay healthy, pamper yourself every once in a while, dress in a way that looks good on you, instead of simply following the latest fad, and stay fit. Try to keep your stress levels manageable, don’t overdo the care-taking, and try to worry less. And smile, smile, smile, any chance you get. A smiling woman is a sassy woman. A sassy woman does not entertain men who are not good for her – she knows what she values and lives by these values. A sassy woman does not go against herself – she honors herself.
After reading the above points, can you see the magnetic attributes of the sassy woman? A man who truly wants a partner in life yearns for a woman who has a lovely mix of warmth and gentleness, matched with a good sprinkle of authenticity and edge. He wants a life companion, a woman he can grow and evolve with, not a wallflower or a damsel in distress.
Be sassy and delighted with yourself, and you won’t believe how easy it will become to attract the right kind of man.
P.S. I’ll actually let you in on a little secret: there are four traits that keep the best men interested. Sassiness is one of them – do you want to know the other three?